Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am endlessly terrible about updating my blog. I finished the girls’ 3 month post last week… just in time to start writing their 4 month post! So here’s another attempt to be somewhat good at updating. I’m following my blogger partner-in-crime Deviled Megs to try and produce at least a weekly post – What I’m Loving Wednesday.



I’m loving that I put on my pair of Old Navy khakis this morning and I could actually button them! I haven’t been able to in a very long time and though I’ve worn them recently, I had to use the old hair-tie around the button trick. But not today. Perhaps this no-carb diet actually DOES work!

I’m loving that my mother-in-law helps us out every Tuesday by picking up the girls and watching them for as long as we need her to. I’ve since designated Tuesdays as my main gym day and it helps out Bruno a lot by giving him a break from picking them up. Sometimes, we even designate it as date night!

I’m loving that I have a picnic planned with my girlfriends this weekend. I’m excited to take advantage of the warm weather and I do love picnics. Especially when they involve good friends, wine and watching planes fly overhead.

I’m loving that it’s also Easter weekend. I’m excited to prepare a meal for my family and to dye Easter eggs with my girls. Yes, I know they can’t actually hold the eggs, but we’ll make it work.

I’m loving that we have Friday off of work – Spring Holiday they call it. I’ll have the day with my girls and hopefully enough time to run all the errands I need to. But mostly, I’m excited to spend the day with my girls :) Plus there’s a cookout that night with friends who haven’t met them yet – I love showing them off!

I'm loving that the girls received Easter hats and cute little Easter cards from their cousins yesterday. It makes me so happy to have cousins in the family!

Well that was easy enough… let’s see if I can make it last!

No comments:

Post a Comment