In case you didn't hear, we were supposed to get hit with this "CRAZY SNOWSTORM" today. Yeah... not so much. Surprise surprise. To give the weathermen credit, it was pretty bad, from what I see on Facebook, out west toward Winchester and such. But around here? I don't think it's bad at all. Our whole family stayed home - Bruno was told to stay home from his boss, the girls' daycare was closed, and it was my discretion on whether or not to go in. I chose not to go in for a few reasons... mostly because I was listening to the weathermen and expected it to get way worse as the day progressed. But it didn't... I could have gone in and been more productive than I have been today.
We have a big project going out on Friday, with a lot of work to do associated with it. I brought home a few things, but was expecting to be able to work from home for the majority of it. Sadly, my drafting program decided not to work, so, so much for that. I have spent most of the day going back and forth between PDFs trying to write up notes on a word document, to then send into the office for my coworkers (who did make it in) to work on. Oh, did I mention that our printer ran out of black ink so I can't even print plans to mark up... bah...
I'm ready for spring, and tired of these "STORM WARNINGS!" It's just not our year for snow... so let's move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment